Badges Usage Guidelines
Guidelines for the use of MINDBODY Exchange logos, badges and other trademarks, collectively, the “Brand Assets.”
Our brand badges are listed below so you can easily access and use them to indicate your participation in the MINDBODY Exchange community. If you are using a brand badge below, please read and adhere to the following conditions for the permitted use.
The only use permitted for MINDBODY Exchange logos or other trademarks in any form, including the brand badges below if for placement on a website, blog, Facebook or Twitter page that you have developed and maintain. For any other use of a MINDBODY Exchange logo, trademark, badge or other brand asset, you must have written permission from MINDBODY Exchange.
General guidelines that apply to all permitted uses of the MINDBODY Exchange Brand Assets:
1. Avoid using Brand Assets to suggest any type of association or partnership with MINDBODY Exchange, or approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by MINDBODY Exchange.
2. Don’t present a Brand Asset prominently or as the main feature on your web page, printed material, or other content.
3. Don’t use MINDBODY Exchange Brand Assets in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to MINDBODY Exchange.
4. You may not present or feature the Brand Assets on websites containing content associated with pornography, gambling, or illegal activities.
5. You must keep sufficient space around our Brand Assets so they appear clean and uncluttered.
6. You may not combine our Brand Assets, or elements of our Brand Assets, with your own name or mark or generic terms.
7. Do not use trademarks, logos, or other content that is confusingly similar to the Brand Assets.
8. You may not attempt to get rights in the Brand Assets, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, or otherwise.